- 1 cup of glutinous rice flour per colour
- 2 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- 1-2 cups of palm sugar or white sugar, the amount depending on your taste
- 1 teaspoon of salt or a bit more
- Colouring such as pumpkin for yellow, pandan paste for green or just plain food colouring
- Some water
How to do:
Start by preparing the colouring. Boil and mash the pumpkin and mix pandan paste with water.
Put 1 cup of glutinous rice flour in a bowl. Mix it with enough water and colouring to make a colourful dough.