This is what you will need to make this delicious dessert:
- 1 and 1/2 cups of sugar
- 6 cups of coconut milk
- 3 cups of coconut cream.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 20 bananas (not overripe)
- 3 pandanus leaves
- sesame seeds
- young coconut meat
How to do:
- Boil the unpeeled bananas in water until the skins split. (3-5 minutes)
- Put the bananas in cold water for about 3 minutes. Then peel and cut them into 2 inch pieces. (1 banana makes around 4 pieces)
- Bring the coconut milk and pandanus leaves to a boil. Add the bananas, coconut cream, sugar and salt and adjust the amounts until the taste is good. Your dessert is ready to serve when the salt and sugar have dissolved.
- Serve in a bowl and add some sesame seeds and scraped pieces of young coconut meat on top.